Thursday, February 12, 2009

Softball Gear Singapore

My hobbies

Fatima invited me to do this meme, and never made one, well I think and it is listing my hobbies, to see how it goes because I have to really think hard, not because I believe that I have no hobbies but because I never thought about what they are and here I show it off:
This
  1. realizing I had not until my grandfather went to my house to live and to note that I do the same, as long as I keep the last napkin as that used for a long time, I have it there in case I need (No pa and if you already finished eating) and if someone strip, give me courage!
  2. When I go to the bathroom (that little pain ...) always, always perfectly fold the paper into squares.
  3. If I shower at another time than the morning, I forgot I ball from makeup to brush my teeth, as if he knew that after untarme cream, wears one and then make up and then comb your hair, or I lose all control what I do daily in the morning!
  4. Often when I watch TV and there are commercial, I have to change the channel to see if there is something else, when I estimate the commercials ended and he returned to the channel, if the program had on trade me I like the two programasal same time and if by bad luck had something else while I like I can get to see the three programs at the same time but at the same time I can not see anything but if I explain? It's stressful, but I can not stand the curiosity of qu ehay in the other channel. Czech
  5. my mails thousand times a day.
  6. I can not help coming out of my car going back to check if you leave it closed, if I walk back to the alert all the time until return to check. Then there

are some of my hobbies, I'm sure I have much more but post or do not remember or not and noticed lol! I send this meme to all those who want it do not say names because I have no idea if anyone is reading my blog, good news is that there is not much to read,

Kisses and thanks to Fatima because I had fun thinking and thinking ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment