Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hemochromatosis And Hair Dye

Your you would tell your loved one you miss?

That's the question that made us Yol on his blog today, and was in answer to my post so here it goes. Several years ago my sister died in one of those days that goes a mega depression and despair for wanting to see her again I wondered how I would be in place where I was, if he was happy?, As would be the place? .. . I fell asleep crying and there began the dream, and one of several that have which I feel is not a dream but a reality, I went to the bathroom (yes, that's romantic) and there I saw my sister, I stayed in a 6 because usually when I dream about it that is very often, I dream that she is still alive, or nothing ever happened anything and everything was as before, then asked "but what are you doing here?" then she told me several things, among them that was fine and was happy and had nothing to worry about, really listen to just remember that all I had to tell me and gave me great pleasure and tranquility to see and hear what I said after that I remember not dismissed or have said or done more, but since this dream I'm more relaxed, at first because I saw and felt (say I felt their presence because they never touch or hold her in the dream) and listen mostly because I needed to know.

So my answer to the question of Yol is a bit silly, it was only: What are you doing here?

0 comments:

Post a Comment