Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Gumbo Monster Mudders

Happy International Dance Day

Last Sunday was International Day celebration of dance in the ANC and the 2nd consecutive year the girls went back to dance class and me. The event estubo regular means, the truth as it seemed bazaars but hey, either way, perhaps not well or we would invite us to dance that day. Here are some photos I have taken that day I dance and back in the car.


here starting with a little dance Khaaliji (there are lots of ways to write this dance and I have no idea what all is correct)

Khaaliji Dance is a Dance of the Persian Gulf and is distinguished by head movements and hair

Here
Baladi dancing Over
Baledi And the fat remains in Baledi
I am one of the pink!
Gill Dany, Dany and Pao
The
Cachetones
And Gordis: D
Besos!

0 comments:

Post a Comment